Stylish, charming and quite apartment with wooden beamed ceilings and "cotto" floors. It is nicely furnished and offers all comforts of a modern flat.
It consists of a hall, one open space with living-dining and kitchen area, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom, two full bathrooms.
Fully furnished and equipped, including towels and linen. All windows are double paned.
Click here to view HOUSE PLAN
|Nightly Rates||From € 170|
|Air conditioning||Fridge||Toaster||Independent heating|
|Electric oven||Microwave||Dish washer||Safety box|
|Internet Wireless||Bed linens||Towels||Iron + Ironing board|
|Hair dryer||Washing machine||Electric cooking hob|
|Elevator||TV + satellite||Dryer|
- OPEN SPACE featuring a large sofa seating 3, two large armchairs, dining table seating six, two windows overlooking Via dei Giubbonari.
- Well equipped KITCHENETTE.
- MASTER BEDROOM with queen size bed and a large wardrobe. This bedroom is quiet, as it is on the back of the apartment and it faces an inner courtyard.
- It has an en-suite full BATHROOM, with window and a large shower box.
- Second BEDROOM with queen size bed. This bedroom faces an inner courtyard and it's very quiet.
- Second BATHROOM with bath tub (having a shower stall), washing machine and clothes dryer. No window, but extractor fan.
Request a Quotation